Somerset Business Agency’s social media for beginners workshop is for small business owners looking to start digital marketing and advertising. This session will guide you through the functionalities and capabilities of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram platforms and show you how to best utilise the tools available so that you achieve results and speak to your target audience.
With time for questions and one to one coaching, you will leave the workshop feeling inspired to take the next steps with your business social media accounts.
- What are the right platforms for your business?
- Setting up your business accounts correctly
- Overview of account features
- Prepare a professional business description/bio for your accounts
- Explore the best practices for posting across the different platforms
- Administering your accounts
- How to schedule a post
- Tagging & sharing
- Calls to action
- Why hashtags are important
- An introduction to Instagram stories
- Understanding Twitter Terminology
- Following & Followers
- Tips for building your audience
Click here to book onto the free workshop.
To hold your event at the Rural Enterprise Centre call 01749 822212 or email email@example.com