In line with the Society’s ambitions to support the sector, it created a brand-new opportunity for regional businesses within the food & drink sector to network and grow.
The Bath & West’s Food & Drink Business Network which was launched in February 2018, provides business and networking support through a range of activities. The network has the following objectives: –
- Stimulate business growth opportunities in the food & drink sector through peer to peer exchange of knowledge and best practice.
- Promote and encourage the production and processing of high quality local food & drink.
- Provide access for members to business development opportunities for micro and small food & drink producers.
- Utilise the experience and knowledge of the network’s nationally recognised member businesses to stimulate growth within the micro and small food & drink businesses.
- Working with collaborative partners, guide members to the most appropriate trading opportunities across the region and on-line.
- Offer discounted use of the Rural Enterprise Centre facilities, including the new Development Kitchen
Membership of the network is open to any food & drink producer, manufacturer, processor and micro retailer (primary and secondary) within the catchment area of the Society. Currently, membership of the network is free.
If you would like to register your interest in the group, or would like any more information please contact Emma Corr.